Did you know that the Object Manager Advanced tool is used by more than 70% of all NAV developers?
Did you know that with ShipIT and Transsmart, your entire logistics process is always up to date? You can integrate with 300+ carriers directly from within NAV.
With NAVcommerce you can run your e-commerce directly from out NAV. It gives you a full featured PIM system so that you can manage item attributes, rich texts, images, categories and everything else that is needed to run an online shop, directly from within NAV.
Tys van den Heuvel
Ihre Experten zu den Produkten von
Tys van den Heuvel
Product Manager bei idyn
I have been a specialist in the field of ERP and e-commerce for over 20 years. I mainly advise Dynamics partners, their customers and their web agencies on the use of e-commerce in combination with ERP systems.
A good integration between your NAV and your e-commerce platform offers many competitive advantages. Being successful with e-commerce is not just about having a good design, data is even more important. NAVcommerce is the product we built and use to easily sync all NAV data with your Magento B2B or B2C stores. – Usually we start by organizing a workshop day. After a day of NAVcommerce a lot of people take home many new interesting ideas, which is the best start for a new project!
Zu mir: I’m the product specialist at idyn for both NAVcommerce and ShipIT.
Software Engineer bei idyn
Connectivity… no matter if you connect your data to your customers and vendors using Connect-IT, transfer your package logistics using ShipIT or connect your databases using Object Manager Advanced: these days, it is all about automated connectivity; building smart bridges between data and people. At idyn, we’re connecting worlds. With more than 20 years’ experience I’m your integration and development specialist.
Zu mir: I started as a NAV expert with Navision and later within the Microsoft organization. Since 8 years I work for idyn, an ISV for horizontal solutions. I advise functional and technical Dynamics experts in software development and system integration.
ConnectIT – Creating interfaces between Dynamics and other applications
Integrate your NAV with the rest of the world. You probably want to import suppliers catalogues. You may want to integrate your e-commerce and warehouse systems with NAV. Perhaps match your CRM and ERP systems. Import information from your HR and payroll systems. In all cases you need custom interfaces to just do that for you. ConnectIT connects databases, NAV companies, web services, other add-ons and applications in the most efficient way.
50+Export Management features:
- Export many file formats. I.E. XML, JSON, CSV, Fixed Width and Excel
- Synchronize data between different companies in the same NAV database
50+ Import Management features:
- Import many file formats, including JSON, XML,CSV, Fixed Width and Excel
- Create import files in batch
5 Connector features:
- 2 way web service communication
10+ Workflow features:
- Plan imports & exports& export jobs
- Automate back-office processes related to imported data
ShipIT – Connect 300+ transport carriers in Dynamics
Book shipments, print labels, get status updates, with just a click – directly in Dynamics.
One simple solution to deal with 300+ carriers worldwide. ShipIT is the easiest way to manage all your national and international transport orders directly from within Microsoft Dynamics. You just create your order and ShipIT does the rest. You open your ShipIT application in NAV and simply select your preferred carrier for that particular order. Optionally, you can browse through rates and contracts. As soon as your transport order is set and ready, ShipIT takes over.
The only thing you have to do is watch the transport unfold, and concentrate on your other, probably more important tasks.
- Integration with 300+ carriers worldwide
- Select carrier depending on best rates and/delivery times (automatic or manual)
- Label printing directly from within Microsoft Dynamics, no development needed
- Printing of additional documents such as CMR & CN22
- Customized mail notifications
- Rate & contract engine
- Real-time status information of shipments
- Real-time track & trace information from the carrier within Microsoft Dynamics
- Extensive Service Level Agreements
- Link between source document and transport order through fact boxes
- Extended error handling
- Access to Transsmart Portal from within the application, both detailed transport orders and overview portal
- ShipIT light – 1 carrier solution
ShipIT: Save logistic and transport costs with a Short ROI.
Document Creator – Report designer for Dynamics NAV & Business Central
NAV Reports with Document Creator: goodbye to complex installations. With Document Creator building reports is almost fun. Whether you are a developer, a consultant or an end user, anyone can make changes. You no longer need in-depth knowledge. All you need is working within Microsoft
Dynamics NAV and Business Central. Document Creator is a fully functional .NET report designer for Microsoft Dynamics, compatible with NAV2015 and up.
- No difficult and time-consuming installations
- Translate existing Classic Reports which saves a enormous amount of time and money
- End user can make reports by themselves (optional)
- Easily creating new reports with a intuitive report designer, supports PDF and other formats with real time previews.
- Drag & Drop fields into the report
- “Double pass” functionality, necessary for e.g. total number of pages
- Even better than Classic reports, with more possibilities, no longer depended on RDLC
- Barcode usage, including various QR codes
Document Creator: Save time and money with reporting made easy again.
Object Manager Advanced – The all you need development tool for Dynamics
The all-you-need and all-you-always-wanted developing tool. Used by over 70% of all NAV
Developers in the world. It is safe to say that with Object Manager Advanced, idyn re-invented the
NAV development environment. Abroad spectrum of features reduces errors, save time and improve the quality of the output. Add-ons and customer enhancement made with Object Manager Advanced easily comply with the Microsoft Dynamics standards. Object Manager Advanced was awarded by Mibuso (Best Download Award) and by Microsoft with the Microsoft innovation Award.
Really helpful features:
- Full tracing of modifications on all Dynamics objects
- Lock objects, so others can see who is working on a particular object
- Action worksheet functionality reduces 90% of your conversion reports
- Save source code automatically every time you make a change
- Easy rollback or compare new code to a previous version
- Renumber objects directly in your database
- Renumber fields directly in your database
- Extensive where-used analysis
- Easily track down unused variables, keys and fields
- Easily check if your development work meets coding -and GUI standards
- Easy deployment
- New, upcoming OMA release can also be used to manage AL extension code in
Dynamics 365Business Central
Object Manager Advanced: Have full tracking of Dynamics code and save time in your Dynamics development. ROI is less than 6 months
Our add-ons and extensions are all about connecting systems. ShipIT connects your NAV/BC with 300+ carriers. NAVcommerce takes care of all integration with your Magento B2B & B2C e-commerce systems and data feeds. Use ConnectIT for interfaces with vendors, customers, CRM, HRM, TMS and other systems. Of course, all directly within NAV/BC. Also, in 2009 we created our NAV development solution: Object Manager Advanced (OMA). More than 10.000 NAV professionals are using this development solution on a daily basis. Object Manager Advanced has proven to be a strong and effective platform to develop and deploy software in a more professional and effective way.